Like so many of you, we have spent the last several days and weeks learning about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it is impacting our world.
For Wellbrook Plumbing, that means understanding how it affects our employees, customers, and communities, and then making the necessary adjustments to our workers and operations. We are currently operating under our normal busines hours to safely serve you in the best way possible.
We have one simple objective that guides us: keeping you and our employees safe. This has been at the center of our conversations every step of the way. With that in mind, we have implemented many precautionary processes inside our business in response to the threat of the coronavirus based on precautionary measures outlined by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
• We have shared specific instructions with our employees on the importance of washing their hands.
• All of our technicians have tested negative for COVID-19
• We have ramped up cleaning and sanitation at our offices including our equipment.
• Technicians sanitize themselves before leaving for our offices for an appointment and right before entering your home or office.
• Our technicians will practice social distancing and will be wearing masks to protect you and themselves from possible COVID-19 transmission.
• It’s standard practice for our technicians to wear gloves.
Important Fixes in Your Home to Protect You from COVID-19
We could not emphasize any further how important frequent hand-washing with soap and water is to prevent the transmission of germs and viruses including the dreaded COVID-19. As well as how important your drains should be in tip-top shape to keep germs and viruses at bay.
Therefore, you should not hesitate to call for repairs when there is something wrong with your:
• Plumbing System
• Sump Pump
• Water Heater
• Water Filtration System
• Sewer Pipes
It is our goal to always be there for you, and we are well-prepared to take care of you during this difficult time. We are ready to extend that protection and preparedness to you and your home to protect your loved ones. / to your office to protect your employees.
Isaac and Christine Goertz